Choose Your Adventure in Heber Valley
CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN ATVING
People that thrive off of adventure and excitement will love ATV/UTV rides. Why walk or run when you can cover more ground with off-road vehicles? Utah’s mountain ranges are excellent for all-terrain experiences and Wasatch Mountain State Park has over 23,000 acres and 30 miles of trails to choose from. The mountains are calling!gohebervalley.com/trails_heber
PLAY 90 HOLES OF GOLF ON AWARD-WINNING COURSES
Take 18 holes one step further! Heber Valley has five award-winning golf courses in the area. Each course is challenging in its own way. Enjoy this activity with views of Mount Timpanogos, lakes and more. gohebervalley.com/epic90
HIKE IN WASATCH MOUNTAIN STATE PARK
Located in the Dutch Hollow trail system, the Heber Valley Overlook is a popular and easy 1.2-mile hike that offers scenic views of the Provo River, Heber Valley and Mount Timpanogos. The Visitor Center Trail is also a great option that is heavily shaded for sunny days!
EXPLORE TOWN ON AN ELECTRIC BIKE
If you like the idea of biking, but need a little assistance, electric bikes are the perfect solution. Rent or buy an electric bike (traditional bikes are also available) that can help you cruise the bike-friendly streets of Heber City and Midway while exploring the sites.
MOUNTAIN BIKE THE WOW TRAIL
Catch a shuttle and glide down the mountain or work up a sweat and climb to the top — either way, the views are worth it on the WOW trail in Wasatch Mountain State Park. This trail can be done on a mountain bike, electric bike or on foot. The whole trail is a 9-mile distance and is rated an intermediate to advanced difficulty.
FLY THROUGH THE SKY ON A ZIPLINE
Experience the thrill of flying through the air on the longest zipline over water in the world. You can also try the longest continuous zipline in the world, spanning two miles without touching the ground.
RIDE THE HEBER VALLEY RAILROAD
The adventures continue with another iconic part of the town — the Heber Valley Railroad. Nicknamed the “Heber Creeper,” this train takes scenic rides through the canyon and themed rides for the changing seasons and holidays throughout the year including the pumpkin train, the North Pole Express, the Easter Bunny, the Wild West and more. Hebervalleyrr.org
SOAK, SWIM AND SCUBA DIVE AT THE HOMESTEAD RESORT CRATER
Did you know you could scuba dive in Utah’s land-locked, desert state? The Homestead Crater is a mineral spring, 55 feet below the top of a limestone beehive-shaped dome. The water stays anywhere from 90-96 degrees Fahrenheit no matter the weather outside. The Crater is a unique, natural wonder that’s a one-of-a-kind experience. homesteadresort.com/utah-resort-things-to-do/homestead-crater/
LET YOUR ADVENTURE BEGIN
A DAY OF REST AND RELAXATION
• Fuel your day with a delightful breakfast at Fanny’s Grill
• Head over to Zipline Utah for a chance to fly over water
• Grab lunch at the train-themed Dairy Keen
• Relax and take in the sites of Heber Valley on a train ride
• Enjoy dinner at Midway Mercantile
• Attend one of the many local Heber Valley summer events
TWO DAYS IN THE VALLEY
• Trot through the trails of Heber on horseback
• Stop by Lola’s Street Kitchen for a mouth-watering burger or sandwich for lunch
• Brush-up on your swing with a round of golf
• Dine-in at the Back 40 Ranch House Grill
• Rise and shine as you grab a cinnamon roll from Midway Bakery on Main
• Take a tour of the Kohler Family Dairy Farm
• Ride around the quaint neighborhoods of Heber Valley on an electric bike
• Find the perfect lunch at the Spin Cafe
• Venture out on a lovely hike before heading home
FUN IN THE SUN (MULTI-DAY TRIP)
• Order breakfast at Cafe Galleria to start the day
• Make a splash at the Aqua X Zone
• Take a bite for lunch at the Soldier Hollow Grill
• Find peace in a hike in Wasatch Mountain State Park
• Reserve a table at Simon’s Restaurant
• Order delectable kolaches from Dotties Kolaches
• Spend a relaxing morning fishing
• Renew your energy with lunch at the Midway Bakery on Main
• Hit the mountain trails on an ATV
• Experience a high-quality dinner at Z Chop Haus
• Climb into the Homestead Crater for a refreshing soak
• Start the day at Fanny’s Grill
• Hike one of the many trails in the Wasatch Mountain State Park
• Curb your cravings at Lola’s Street Kitchen
• Soak up the sun paddleboarding at Jordanelle Reservoir
• Toast to a wonderful vacation at the Heber Valley Brewing Company
PLAN YOUR ADVENTURE WITH HEBER VALLEY’S ONLINE TRIP PLANNER!
Pick the days you’re looking at for your trip to Heber Valley and we’ll build a custom itinerary for you in minutes. It’s that easy. Refine your plan and shift activities around as needed. Then, when you’re ready to book, it’s all in one place and easy to manage.
PLAN YOUR TRIP TODAY AT TRIPPLANNER.GOHEBERVALLEY.COM.