Calling All Adventure Seekers
This winter bundle up and soar at Zipline Utah. While your friends wait in line at the lifts, ride the worlds longest continual zip line (a full 2-mile loop) without ever touching the ground. Your adventure guides ensure you’re well taken care of during your tour, but here are a few tips before you arrive at your new favorite Utah Adventure.
- Thermal, windbreakers and even facemasks are recommended (for the 50 to 65 miles per hour speed you’ll be taking on!)
- Don’t forget Chapstick, sunglasses and sunscreen for protection
- Check the weather! Your guides want to keep you safe. Operations are weather dependent
- Arrive 20-30 minutes early to get geared up and properly trained
- Be prepared to climb some stairs (500 to be precise)
- Zipline Utah is closed on Sundays and on major holidays, plan accordingly
Overcoming challenges, experiencing the excitement of adventure and the beauty of Utah is a great way to bring families, friends and coworkers together.
Build your adventure today at ziplineutah.com